Saturday, June 9, 2012

I had never worked with Graphic45, though the papers were too busy for me to work with. But I had to get over the fear and just do something with the papers. So I went to a local scrapbook store and bought some G45 12"x12" papers - not all the same collection - and decided to also try out a paper bag album. I liked it so much I made a workshop with this album! The papers are fantastic, why, but why! hadn't I worked with G45 before!!?? Stupid me!!
Well here's the 1st album, wrer the cover is decorated with I am Roses, string pearls and G45.


For the second album, I tried a different approach and used some os the G45 metalic flowers and I really liked that! Here it is:



2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things I've seen you create, this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute mini album. You did a wonderful job. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...